We are roughly half-way through 2020, and reaching the countdown point for our International Women’s Brain and Mental Health Forum (WBP Forum) taking place virtually on 19-20 September this year. Find out more and register here!
The whole WBP Team therefore wanted to take the occasion to say a big THANK YOU to all of our supporters:
<iframe width=”858″ height=”483″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RfECLgXeIaI” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
More specifically, we would like to thank our various sponsors and partners, in particular those who have been active around this year’s WBP Forum:
- Corporate Sponsors: Biogen, Eli Lilly, Roche
- WBP Media Relations Partner: Kontx
- Forum Sponsors: Eli Lilly
- Forum Partners: Accenture, Charles River Associates (CRAi), Clinical Trials Consulting (CTC), European Association of Neurology (EAN), ETH, Geras Solutions, InselSpital Bauchzentrum Bern, Life Science Zurich, MCM, UZH, World Sustainability Forum
- Forum Media Partner: SwissInfo
While this is not an exhaustive list, we want to thank you all for making this year one of our best yet in spite of the world turmoil and COVID-19 uncertainties. With your support, we will continue to work on putting sex and gender differences in brain and mental health on the map as the gateway to precision medicine.
If you’re not listed above but would like to be, find out more about collaborating with the Women’s Brain Project.
You can also follow us on social media (we’re under @womensbrainpro) or sign up for our mailing list.